Thursday, November 24, 2011

I really should be exercising....

I should be. Both kids are asleep and I though my gosh I should make my bog look pretty and actually post something.

I have been reading so many interesting blogs at the moment I feel I don't need to speak to people in 'real' life.
Oh yeah there goes a hermit.
But I still speak to people ok - even though right now I am typing alone in the dark.
The point of this story is I was so inspired I got off my butt and hopefully I will inspire someone? Or at least my sister will read it?
Hopefully if I become to twatty you will tell me. Or if I speak about the kids too much. Or how much I hate mothers who hang in shopping centres. You will tell me won't you? I hope so, Kate! Hehe!
Ok, going to enjoy the silence because I probably only have ten more minutes!
YAY for writing crap so strangers can read it! This is awesome!
xx

1 comment: