Friday, April 20, 2012

beard

Did I tell you Will shaved off his beard. Sorry I mean his epic beard. It was lovely. Nice and soft. No yucky sharp whiskers hurting my precious sensitive skin. Then he sneaked off into the bathroom and the shit head got rid of it.
Of course all the old people loved it. Yeah they don't have their skin ripped to shreds all the time. If their skin was, well then that would just be weird hey. One of those old people was his mum. haha! Awkward.
Anyway. The shit head shaves everyday and leaves his feral little tiny hairs in his sink. Oh they are foul. Thankfully our bathroom has double sinks. I still clean it though. Everyday. Yucky little tiny hairs.
Story gets worse. I was working on Saturday and was ID-ing a member who was clean shaven and then on his ID he has this massive epic long bushy beard. I, being the awesome loser I am, asked him if he felt sad when he cut his beard off. Yep. 50 something man and I asked him if he felt sad. Then I proceeded to tell him that Will snuck off and shaved his off and I still can not accept it and felt a little betrayed.
Thankfully Mr Ex-Beardy sympathised with me. Or maybe he just did so he could get his money and leave the weirdo. Weirdo being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment