Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello Hello Hello Hello

I know that I have not posted for awhile. So slack.
I have been busy working and being semi social, chasing after kids, chasing after Will. It is never ending.
I need to exercise and wash my hair and get ready for a kids party. Instead I am googling places to stay in Denmark. Turns out they are all quite cheap and quite crap. Not sure if I like the idea of a b & b and I think our only option might be a stay at the pub.That would be cool. Probably not.



Here are some photos I took in Autumn. It is that lovely time when the sun is still shining though it is getting colder but the rain has not yet arrived. Today the rain has arrived and it is running all month!
My photographer teacher would be appalled. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. That photo of Amelia is so adorable! budding photographer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Amelia. She just spent ages throwing sand over herself. It took so many shots to get a decent one!

    ReplyDelete