Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ho ho ho ho etc bla

Is everyone getting into the holiday spirit?
Sorry Christmas spirit!! I don't know if you have noticed all those stupid status updates on fb about holiday greetings & how 'someone' is trying to turn the Christmas season into holiday or something?
I just deleted the people who posted it. Pretty sure Christmas is not what it use to be.
Pretty sure Santa was made up by coca cola & his suit was green.
This is not the point of my post. The point is I delete people off fb if they annoy me.
No it's not that as well.
Are you ready for Christmas? I am making ginger beer from scratch & I don't think it will be ready. 14 liters of ginger beer!!! It's going to be awesome. I use to drink it all the time when I was pregnant with Amelia. I have never made it before but apparently my dad use to make it all the time.
So two weeks to go & I've nearly finished this home made crap I committed too. Got a bit sidetracked an made 4 owls.
Yep obsessed. Start making jam & relish this week. Gosh am I 27 or 87?
Now I am rambling.
Let the jam making begin! Hooray!!
Seasons greetings oh yeah x

No comments:

Post a Comment