Wednesday, December 21, 2011

jam jam jam jam jam

The jam making begins today. Do you know how expensive strawberries are? I'm so glad I'm doing a mix fruit one because ONE KILO OF STRAWBERRIES WAS GOING TO BE $14!! I kid you not. I could just buy my own jam. Saying that I do think it is going to be cheaper to buy jam than make it but it's so fricken cute!! And exciting!! I even made labels. I'm even going to wear my apron!!
Yay to a handmade Christmas!!
I was such a sweet girl I even told Will not to buy me another present. Maybe just a bottle of vodka. He was going to buy me perfume or lingerie. He is just so sweet.
Oh it seems were both sweet.
Other than that i got burnt at the park & glued dinosaurs to bags.
James saw Santa but didn't want to sit on his knee. It was the most awkward Santa encounter ever. I said "That Santa sucked" and the realized there is only one Santa & I said 'that Santa' but James didn't even notice because he had a lolly!
Seasons greetings oh yeah!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment