Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The new lady in my life

Yesterday I finally got my birthday present!! My new tattoo! My forth & my biggest & I love her!!
I had to wait three (THREE) months to get it because of Xmas & my artist went to Brisbane to tattoo over there.
But three months is nothing because my awesome tattoo makes up for it!!

Of course though there is always one negative nancy that has to ruin it. My auntie was the star this time, asking if I thought about what it will look like in 20 years time....I ignored her because it was such a silly question.
Tattoos are permanent & you have to live with them. I know what my thighs will look like in 20 years time. They will be rainbow & dimply!
Ahh some people just make you wonder!!
Isn't she lovely? It was done by Ryan at Foothills. He has done 3 of my tattoos now!!

Ta ya

No comments:

Post a Comment