Friday, February 3, 2012

Meanie meanie

Today I was tired & people we're rude. You know when you struggle with your trolley & you've got kids hanging off you & you know people know you are struggling but they make you stop so they can push through? That was my morning. Not only was the power out since 8.30 last night but hair was frizzy & my dress too short. No coffee. Had a little boy refusing to wear jocks. This was my morning. Fun.
My last stop was at Coles. I don't shop at Coles. This is why.....
Rude people. Old people stare at me. I don't like their ads. Struggling along with the trolley across the road & some young men yell out of their car "hey sexy". Right.
Then rude encounter with old person that doesn't even apologize. I always apologize. Whatever.
Then the check out lady (look I work in customer service too & I off days too but I will always do my job) squashed my fricken tomatoes. She puts them in a bag with a million heavy things & then puts my biscuits in a separate bag. So I say where did you put my tomatoes because I knew where they were. Squashed at the bottom. Then she calls me a "rude bitch" under her breath. This woman is in her forties. I look at her & in a really happy sarcastic voice say "Wow really? That's so professional". I paid for my stuff & left. I should have complained.
I am not a bitch. Just don't squash my tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment