Friday, December 21, 2012

Cookies & vintage Christmas decorations

James and I made gingerbread men (stars, pigs, candy canes, xmas trees & ducks) today.

The kids decorated them. Clean up was the best. Not.
4 sleeps till Christmas. Only 2 days of work to go, then TWO days off. Yep.
Will and I are both working too much at the moment. So I cannot wait till we have a good break!






I call this Amelia's pirate smile

 

 
My Pat Nana (yes she is mine and yes it is Pat Nana....not Nana Pat. Anyway..)
She called me a few weeks ago. After leaving a voice message thinking she was actually talking to me I called her back. She asked me if I wanted her old decorations. Of course I said yes, not only are they gorgeous and old and hold so many memories, I can never have too many decorations. Especially of the Christmas kind!
Mum got the box first and went through it like a snake but I am so happy with what we got. There are too cute. When I say vintage too I actually mean vintage. I don't mean "vintage"brought at Target.
Yes feel free to be jealous!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment