Thursday, December 13, 2012

Optus + iPhone = shit

So my phone is smashed. Front & back. Yes it was my fault but why make a phone in this material? Or did they do it on purpose?!!
So I call Optus because I have no idea when my contract is up and I kind of need a new phone now & I refuse to pay to fix it.
My contract expires on the 3/3/2013. Though if I want to upgrade now it will cost me 300 something. If I wait a few weeks it will cost me nothing. So I can't see how they cannot waive that fee? They already get enough off me because I am paying so much to have this shitty phone anyway.
So I ask the lady how much will it cost to terminate my contract. This is after she tries to cross sell me a different Internet contract....
She transfers me to a different department. Which is not open yet. Go figure.
Basically I cannot wait to get rid of this phone. The home button stopped working ages ago, my photos don't load on the computer and apple is rediculous for storing songs. Their ads use to be cool.

I will really enjoy getting a Samsung Galaxy. Half a mind to leave Optus as well because of their stupid procedure.
I write this with glass in my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment