Friday, January 20, 2012

Browsing Always Inspires....sometimes

I have not sewen since handmade Christmas. I had enough of my sewing machine so I really enjoyed the break.
I need to start again though.
I was going to make Amelia some ruffle pants because I am sick of seeing her bloody nappy all the time. It's hot & the bambino does not take the heat well so she is always in her nappy & a singlet. Unless we are out. I couldn't do that to the kid. Though saying that I did see a woman last week at Target with her newborn just in a nappy. It looked weird because she was in the clothes section & it seemed as if she was buying her naked bambino clothes. Or hopefully at least a singlet maybe? Whatever, each to their own.

Anyway so I though I wont need a pattern to make the pants & then I was like wow how cool would it be to make some felt mushroom cushions. So cute. Then I was looking on the internet as I am trying to avoid the whole family because everyone is tired & grumpy, & I stumbled on this totally awesome pillow!

I will only be making one though!!

I really need to make this now! Well not now because I am typing. You know what I mean.
So I must dash while half the family is sleeping & the other half is pestering me to go on the Playschool website. Which I must admit is really good.
Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment