Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bub bye meat

I have decided to be a vegetarian for (drum roll please) ONE WHOLE MONTH!! Oh yes.
I use to be one (more than once) but this is the first time I will do it with kids & a man. Though the man use to be a vegetarian as well. I told him he couldn't do it. Only because I think the kids still need meat & I'm not cooking meat for kids because that is weird!!
This is day two & I wrote the shopping list today & it was alright juggling meals. I will just substitute meat for me. Saying that we do eat quite a few vego meals anyway.
Such hippies.
I've also cut out my (twice) daily nespresso. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!! I don't know!
Healthy mumma. Maybe. Hopefully we get there. I just like how I am feeling at the moment.
Anyway I just went for a run near the beach with the kids. Hello twat. Yes I said it.
Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment