Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Letters

Dear users of Facebook,

I do not care what you are having for dinner.
I do not need to know where you are.
I do not think doing secret 'don't tell men' status quizzes are helping breast cancer awareness.
I don't care if your 'little angel' is asleep.
Please no lol or rofl - I don't even know what rofl means?!!
No kissy kissy faces please.
No boobs in my face & please please please guys keep your shirts on. Please.
Last but not least, do not befriend me if you don't know who I am. There is a reason I have under 100 friends.
I know it's addictive. I know it gives dickheads a voice. It also reunites & connects family & friends so little yay for that.
But I swear if you update your status professing your love to your adorable children.....I will delete you.

Yours sincerely,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment